Top Blogs

Ruffa Gutierrez after break-up with Ylmas Bektas


Ruffa Gutierrez is the latest fashion ambassador of international lifestyle line AVON in line with the hollywood actresses. "I'm very pleased to be.. with the likes of salma hayek and rese witherspoon, nakakataba ng puso next year also I plan to launch my own line" ruffa said. She is very happy now for a lot of endorsements, tv shows and movies and other project are coming after her break-up with her husband Ylmas Bektas. She never regreted even if she'll be spending a loveless christmas, "A lot of guys admire me but they don't text me or call me they're all scared...laughing.. ewan ko lahat sila takot sa akin, its always the girls who always say your beautiful none of the guys do and which is okey lang...ayoko munang ma-inlove."

No comments: